Ark Law was founded in 2019 by our Managing Director, Mr Eugene Low. Prior to founding Ark Law, Eugene practised in “Big-Law” at one of the top commercial litigation firms in Singapore, where he acted for financial institutions, multinationals and key individuals in high-profile, complex corporate and commercial matters.
Eugene’s vision for Ark Law is for the firm to deliver top-notch work while being a vessel of giving back to the community.
Since incorporation, Ark Law has been engaged in a wide array of high-value, high-profile corporate and commercial matters, including:
- Acting for a State party in matters arising from an arbitration with a utilities concession holder.
- Acting for a Chinese State-Owned Enterprise in claims relating to a joint venture in Singapore
- Acting for an online binary trading platform in a high-value dispute involving issues of English and Belize law.
- Acting for a shareholder in a dispute over a major cryptocurrency company.
- Acting for the liquidators of a pioneering online travel bookings company.
- Acting for substantial creditors holding debts in excess of S$1 million in the Judicial Management of a company listed on the Singapore Exchange.
- Acting for a former executive of a company listed on the Singapore Exchange in relation to alleged breaches of restrictive covenants.
- Advising a regional Public Relations group on a demerger and segregation of business units